PHP Developer will be responsible for managing back-end services. His/her primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, coding, moduledevelopment and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. He will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of front end elements.
- Build efficient, testable, robust and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions(database) and their maintenance.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such HTML5, and CSS3
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages
1 to 2 years experience.